Friday, February 10, 2017

Blue to the Rescue

Editor's Note: Guest Blogger Lisa Troub was diagnosed with Rapid-Onset Dystonia Parkinsonism (RDP) in 2013. She considers herself lucky to have two great guys in her life, happily married and canine mom to Blueberry.

I adopted Blueberry in January 2015 from the Arizona Humane Society. We had an instant connection, and the rest is history!

Blueberry comforts me all the time especially when I am too fatigued, and we will nap together. He tends to look back at me on our walks as if he is checking on how I am.

Blueberry has a great sense of humor: whether he has the zoomies or needs belly rubs, he keeps me laughing. He loves car rides, and being my co-pilot. She shared "Six Things My Dog Has Taught Me" on her Little Writings blog.

Please help Blueberry and Lisa find a cure for Dystonia by donating to the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation’s Dogs4Dystonia Virtual Dog Walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment